Injection Molded Polymer “CAMA” Holster
Level 3 Retention
Firearm is secured in place with a retention screw and a multi-friction polymer spring.
Double Safety Thumb Mechanism releases the firearm in the following steps:
- Releasing the hood, clearing the path at the upper most location of the firearm.
- Releasing the trigger guard, allowing for full draw of the firearm.
Capable of removing the bottom “cap” of the holster to allow for either a closed end or a pass-through opening at the muzzle.
Single belt attachment thigh kit with rotating buckle for ease of movement.
Sight guide channel for optimum protection and ease of draw.
Compatible with all Vega Holster rigs and devices.
Proprietary anti-slip thigh strap included.
- Adjustable and removable loop (RSH)
- Left or right hand configuration
- Retention screw
- The barrel-sight guide
- Safety system Vega Thumb all in one Cama